Every day, reporters are actively working on stories, and they are always looking for expert sources for those stories. There are apps and newsletters whose only goal is to put reporters and sources together, some sending out e-mail updates up to three times a day, but who has the time to read them, much less scour them for appropriate opportunities for your business and respond?
Swordfish does! With our new service, Opportunity Tracking, we'll do the grunt work…and pass along media queries that can help you get your business or organization in the news. We know all the tricks to make your response stand out in the sea of responses journalists typically receive.
We do this routinely for our clients, but now we're offering Opportunity Tracking to every organization whether you're currently working with Swordfish or not.
With Opportunity Tracking, Swordfish will:
- Scrutinize every media query from a the most popular service through the filter of YOUR business or industry
- Immediately forward suitable media queries to you, with a professional assessment of the media outlet and its audience
- Interview you to craft an attention-grabbing response, while highlighting your expertise and experience
- Write and submit your comments as your PR rep, upon your final OK, and within deadline
- Monitor for usage and supply electronic copies of resulting stories
Opportunity Tracking is just $99 per month with a three-month commitment. Don't miss out on great publicity opportunities and potential journalist relationships!
Some of the outlets that have featured Swordfish and our clients as a result of the top media query service since 2014:
- Associated Press
- The Washington Post
- The Huffington Post
- Managed Healthcare Executive
- Fit Small Business
- Nightclub & Bar Magazine
- Business News Daily
- The Epoch Times